What if you could learn how to raise your voice, trust your power, and overcome your deepest fears? Meet Megan Jo Wilson, the founder of Rockstar Camp.
Megan Jo is someone I deeply admire because she is taking the world by the balls and shifting the narrative about what it means to be a woman. In addition to being a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, and a leader of world leaders, she is also an entrepreneur that is committed to supporting women to claim their voices and step into their personal leadership.
Megan Jo is HOT, feisty, tender, funny, bold and honest. She's not afraid to say it like it is and does not suffer fools gladly. She's been a tremendous teacher and I consider her a dear friend.
My prediction is that she will one day grace the covers of popular magazines as someone women want to celebrate and emulate. She stands for every woman to BE exactly who she is, living life out loud and without apology.
Megan Jo is also an author of two best-selling books: Who The Fuck Am I To Be A Coach and Who The Fuck Am I To Be A Rockstar. She is the founder of Rockstar Camp, an experimental learning program for women who are ready to step out from behind the curtain to start rocking their business and their lives.
Any Links Mentioned:
- Book: Who The Fuck Am I To Be A Coach is a warrior's guide to building a successful coaching business from the inside out.
- Book: Who The Fuck Am I To Be A Rockstar is about sharing our voices in the world.
- Mama Gena has been a huge influence on Megan Jo and her work and helped her to see the invisible forces at play for women.
- The Politics of Love by Marianne Williamson
- Megan Jo Wilson on Facebook:
- Megan Jo Wilson on Instagram