If you're looking for a way to reconnect with sensuality and explore sexual empowerment, this episode of The Revelation Project Podcast is for you. Author and herbalist Kim Gallagher is my guest, sharing her knowledge of aphrodisiacs and how herbal wisdom can be used to support sexual healing and fulfillment.
In a culture that often represses and shames sexuality, Kim encourages listeners to reframe their relationship with sensual pleasure to cultivate energy that can fuel creativity and offer a more authentic self to the world. Kim's personal journey with sexual empowerment will inspire you, and her practical tips for cultivating desired energy will deepen your understanding of your own body and desires. From intentional aphrodisiac experiences to self-love practices, you'll find a wealth of information and inspiration in this episode of The Revelation Project Podcast.
Kim’s interest in sexual empowerment started when she was a homeschooling mother and felt less in touch with her own sexuality. As she delved into the topic, she realized how much shame and repression women have around sexuality in our culture, and felt that there was so much healing that needed to happen.
Join us as we talk about:
- How healthy sexuality is tied to overall physical, emotional, and social health.
- Authenticity, mutual consent, and attunement to partner needs, are all important for healthy sexuality
- How shame and discomfort surround sexuality in our culture.
- The importance of sexual energy in people’s lives and erotic energy as a renewable resource,
- How our sexuality is tied to our creativity and imagination.
- If people feel sexually fulfilled, there is less violence and more patience, celebration, and creativity in the world.
- Creating intentional aphrodisiac experiences and the healing power of herbs,
- The importance of self-love and self-pleasure.
- The importance of sexual empowerment in healing shame, repression, and trauma.
Other topics discussed:
Aphrodisiacs, Herbal Knowledge, Sexual Empowerment, Shame, Sensuality, Intentional Aphrodisiac Experiences, Oats for Sexual Connection, Orgasm and Creative Energy, Roses for Romance and Self-Love
Don't forget to check out Kimberly's book "Aphrodisiac, the Herbal Path to Healthy Sexual Fulfillment and Vital Living" and visit Learning Herbs - the most respected online herbal education website.
Kimberly Gallagher is the author of Aphrodisiac, The Herbal Path To Healthy Sexual Fulfillment and Vital Living. She is an herbalist who has been working with healing plants for over 20 years, and is co-founder with her husband, John Gallagher, of LearningHerbs, one of the most respected online herbal education websites. She is the creator of the Wildcraft! board game, which has sold more than 100,000 copies worldwide, and author of the Herb Fairies children’s books. Kimberly and John have two grown-up children and are into their third decade of marriage. For many years, Kimberly has been actively exploring healthy sexuality and the power of erotic energy as source energy for creative, vital living. Kimberly is an ordained minister at her Trail of Beauty ministry, where sacred sensuality is at the heart of her work.
DON'T MISS OUT
Unbecoming: Summer of YES!
- Book: Aphrodisiac: The Herbal Path to Healthy Sexual Fulfillment and Vital Living: Gallagher, Kimberly: 9781401960926: Amazon.com: Books
- Website: LearningHerbs: Free Home Remedies & Learning Experiences
- Website: Trail of Beauty Ministry
- PodcastL Interview with herbalist Kimberly Gallagher of LearningHerbs.com
- Podcast: (Part 2) Interview with author and herbalist Kimberly Gallagher
- Facebook: LearningHerbs.com