Trista Hendren is the creator of The Girl God series and a Certified Women’s Empowerment Coach with Imagine a Woman International.
Trista grew up Christian and studied the Bible very closely. She attended college but was not taken seriously as a theologian. Trista has also identified as an atheist and Muslim for periods of her life before developing her own sense of spirituality.
She authored a book The Girl God after her daughter called out the fact that God is usually depicted as male. After the book's success, Trista created the series which now totals 25 books.
• Finding divinity within yourself.
• How we tend to categorize and isolate people because of their spirituality.
• Spirituality is totally separate from religion.
• Women's circles of today and their origins as discussed in the Bible.
• The importance of self-love for women.
• Learning how to be with all of the changes of motherhood.
• Changing your narrative through reframing.
• The wisdom in the female body and menstruation as a sacred time.
• How maltreatment of Mother Earth is a symptom of the patriarchy.
• Religion and money are some of the biggest ways to suppress women.
• Getting really intentional with what we want.