Stuck? Overwhelmed? Feeling out of alignment, and it’s affecting your business? This episode with Emily will truly bring you insight into how to address those situations. Emily explains how she works with entrepreneurs to align their energy. This episode is packed with great advice, humor, Emily’s amazing spirit, and some simple, probably overlooked tips to keep us moving forward.
- Learn what the two most commonly blocked chakras for entrepreneurs are
- How do the endocrine and Chakara systems overlap?
- Listen to how Emily tells us how to get into alignment by listening to your body
- We discuss how to get unstuck or out of overwhelming feelings.
- Do you know what an “energy vampire” is and how you cut cords from them?
- How can you protect your energy during your workday to feel more energized?
- How much time do you need to meditate? - HINT: We all have time.
- What are some spiritual practices for people who don’t have time to meditate?
- Listen to how having a movement practice of some kind is necessary for entrepreneurs.
- How to tell the difference between your ego and intuition
- The best way to improve your intuition for business
PS: We also learned that Graham was eating candy!
It’s easy to use intuition in my business, and now I have some tools to start (or deepen). I’ve got to prioritize managing my stress and how it impacts my energy field and business.
Emily Aarons is the most sought-after intuitive healer for female empire builders. She’s best known for getting her clients out of overwhelming burnout and unlocking the wisdom within to create business and soul alignment. For over two decades, Emily has been practicing healing works directly with powerful visionaries and teaching them how to tap into their intuition to activate quantum growth in their business.Support The Revelation Project
- Website - Emily Aarons, Business Alignment Coach - Emily Aarons
- Buy - Oracle Cards and Journal - Emily Aarons
- Classes - Emily Aarons
- Podcast - Aligned and Unstoppable
- Facebook - Emily Aarons
- Instagram - Business Alignment Coach (@emilyaarons)
- YouTube - Emily Aarons
- Pinterest - Emily Aarons (emilyaarons)
- LinkedIn - Emily Aarons
- ProForm Carbon T7 Smart Treadmill with 7” HD Touchscreen, 30-Day iFIT Family Membership Included — ProForm Carbon T7 Smart Treadmill
- Outlander (TV series) - Wikipedia