Sometimes I stumble upon a human who is a quiet earth quake that shakes my world and cracks opens my heart. This is my experience of Asia Suler who writes with the soul of a sage and the words of a thousand wise women on the subject of self-compassion and empathy including how mother-Earth mirrors everything we need- if we could attune ourselves to experiencing her unconditional love.
When healing is needed at the deepest level, nature will always call us back home--not only to the groves and meadows, rivers and tree's, but to the homes within ourselves.
Listen in as Asia illuminates the healing power of our living Earth—giving us permission to know ourselves deeply and intimately on our way to personal and ecological healing.
As she encourages us to know our own goodness, empathy, intuitive connections, we expand our capacity for healing and tap into a new awareness that can become our own potent vehicle for planetary transformation.
In a time of unprecedented ecological devastation, it’s easy to feel hopeless and disconnected. It’s easier still to mask our inherent goodness--to imagine that our unique and precious gifts simply aren’t enough, or forget the power of our inborn empathy. For those of us who are highly sensitive, innately attuned to the workings and whispers of the natural world, it can be hard to embody the belief that we’re enough as we are--and that can heal the Earth.
As we learn to more deeply nurture and accept ourselves, we unlock living, healing connections to Earth which then mirror back to us our beauty and our magnificence.
Not only will you love listening to Asia, you will absolutely cherish her revelations and her writing that includes reflection prompts at the end of each of her essays.
Mirrors in the Earth encourages us to embrace our inherent brilliance and the medicine that lives within each of us!
In this episode:
- Hear how Asia’s own trauma led to her own deep inquiry into healing.
- Hear why we are far more cared for than we ever might have believed
- Experience the beauty of mother earth through Asia’s writing and allow yourself to be carried into a deeper understanding of where to look for the earths mirrors in your own life.
- Why we need to believe in our own goodness and how we can begin to embrace our shortcomings with compassion by experiencing the symbols, signs and cycles of nature
- Why being in our own world is so important and how our conditioning taught us to pay attention to things that discourage us from using our imagination.
- Why our imagination is the key to creating a new world.
Music by: Alex Weinstein Music - Heading HomeSupport The Revelation Project