Elena is a spark of energy, a ray of sunshine and a cultivator of embodied JOY- living what she teaches. I enjoyed our conversation so much, and loved diving into some impromptu “parts work” as our interview created space for my inner perfectionist to reveal herself, and how this inner part was created from a memory of embarrassment and shame (so interesting!)
- What does it mean to re-inhabit ourselves?
- How feeling our feelings helps us to make space for joy.
- How can we learn to give ourselves what we most need - by getting out of our head and into our bodies?
- Why nudges are important when it comes to making bite sized changes in our lives.
- Why we should not FIX ourselves or each other.
- How does the body become a conduit for healing?
- Why does joy feel elusive for so many women?
- How the inner parts of ourselves can often unintentionally keep us from our joy!
- Why our my bodies are the ultimate teachers
- How we can get out of survival mode and Enjoy and Embody our lives!
Elena Sonnino is a yin yoga teacher, author and Life Coach who is on a mission to help you transform the walls of survival mode into doors of possibility so that you can step into the spotlight of your life as your most rooted and nourished self. Her work helps you get out of your head and into your body as your source of wisdom, and moves you from beyond shoulds and into curiosity and delight, one day at a time. At home, Elena enjoys watching the sunrise, tending to her many plants, riding her Peloton bike, and impromptu kitchen dance parties.
Learn more about Elena at [www.elenasonnino.com](https://www.elenasonnio.com) or by reading her new book, Inhabit Your Joy: A Book of Nudges.Support The Revelation Project
- Website: Elena Sonnino
- Book: Inhabit Your Joy: A book of Nudges by Elena Sonnino
- Instagram: Elena Sonnino | Embodied Coach (@elenasonnino) • photos and videos
- Facebook: Live Your Sunrise
- Create your best day ever with Elena Sonnino
- Book: Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself: Neff, Dr. Kristin