Embark on an empowering journey into the heart of sisterhood and self-liberation in this compelling episode of the Revelation Project Podcast.
Monica Rodgers is joined by guest Megan Joe Wilson, renowned trainer, coach, and author who's been empowering women entrepreneurs for over 19 years. Let Megan's insights inspire you as she delves into her work with esteemed feminist icons Mama Gina and Marianne Williamson, and the transformative power of her mentorship programs and Rockstar Camp for Women- a somatic adventure that will rock your world!
This episode is not just a conversation; it's a circle of sisterhood, with surprise guests joining in, sharing their profound experiences and triumphs that led to their personal transformation. Tune in to know why embracing sisterhood, collaboration, and adaptability is feminine leadership at its best; learn the power of bragging, and immerse yourself in the divine essence of feminine power that breaks the chains of patriarchal restraints.
- Sisterhood and the power of raising our voices
- The Impact of singing and stage performance on a woman’s psyche
- Why some women don’t see their own oppression
- Re-contextualizing Sisterhood and why we need it now more than ever
- Breaking patriarchal rules and structures that keep us in the trance of unworthiness
- Personal stories and experiences from women who graduated from Rockstar Camp
- The power of somatic healing and pleasure
- Embracing vulnerability and overcoming challenges
- The celebratory power of bragging and why women need to own their own accomplishments and dare to shine
For the last 19 years, Megan Jo has been training Women Entrepreneurs to embrace visibility and lead profitable, impactful Coaching Businesses.
Her experiential courses, “Rockstar Camp” and “No More Playing Small” for Women Entrepreneurs are based on her unshakable belief that confidence can be learned and mastered. In 2020, she worked for two years as a Master Coach with Spiritual Teacher and Presidential Candidate Marianne Williamson, and is a regular Co-Conspirator with Feminist Icon and Author, Regena Thomashauer aka “Mama Gena”.
She is a faculty trainer at the Co-Active Training Institute (CTI) and author of the best-selling business books for Women, “Who the F*ck Am I To Be a Coach” and “No More Playing Small.”Support The Revelation Project
- Rockstar Camp — Megan Jo Wilson
- Books — Megan Jo Wilson
- Bio Site - Megan Jo Wilson
- Instagram: Megan Jo Wilson (@meganjowilson)
- Facebook: Megan Jo
- Facebook: Joyce Bacon
- Instagram - Joyce Bacon
- LinkedIn - Coach Joyce Bacon
- Website- Libby Bunten | Embodiment Coach for Women
- Instagram: Libby Bunten (@thelibbybunten)
- Facebook: Libby Bunten