I heard Lynne Twist speak for the first time approximately eight years ago and have been a huge fan of her work ever since. Her ability to capture the essence of what matters most in life is deeply moving and inspiring. In fact, what I distinctly remember from that day is that every cell in my body was resonating with energy that coursed through my body and made what felt like an indelible impression on my soul. When I returned home, I dove more deeply into her work. I discovered that while tiny in physical presence, she has always been mighty in vision and capability. For more than forty years she has been a recognized global visionary dedicated to alleviating poverty, ending world hunger, and supporting social justice and environmental sustainability. Her breadth of knowledge and experience has led her to profound insights about the social tapestry of the world and the historical landscape of the times we are living in, especially now as we continue our journey into what she calls “The Sophia Century," which is defined as the time in our history when the feminine archetype returns, awakening women and men to transform the world.
Lynne Twist is a global pro activist, speaker, and author of the best-selling book, The Soul of Money: Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Life. She is the co-founder of the Pachamama Alliance, a social profit organization that is an alliance between indigenous people of the Amazon Rainforest and conscious, committed people in the modern world, for the sustainability of life. Lynne has shared her passion on stage with some of today’s top thought leaders, including Oprah Winfrey, The Dalai Lama, Jane Goodall, and Desmond Tutu.
Sara Vetter is the Business Development Director of the Soul of Money Institute (SOMI) and is a coach, consultant, workshop leader, keynote speaker, and strategist. She is also the Major Gift Fundraiser for the Pachamama Alliance. Sara has had experience in advertising, marketing, and sales with the Disney Channel and several magazines including LA Magazine. She has been coaching, consulting, and leading workshops with Lynne Twist for more than seven years. Sara is an experienced SOMI facilitator of workshops, fundraisers, journeys, and retreats. She also leads several of the Pachamama Alliance Transformational Educational programs. Sara has held a leadership role with the Nobel Women's Initiative, co-led delegations to Dharamsala, India, the Democratic Republic of Congo, and Liberia. As the major gift fundraiser for the Pachamama Alliance, Sara has led and participated in more than nineteen delegations and immersion trips to the Amazon Rainforest. She has raised millions of dollars for the Pachamama Alliance and the Nobel Women's Initiative and is a consummate fundraiser.
What if this is not the darkness of the tomb, but the darkness of the womb?’ Watch Valarie Kaur’s speech, link below.
- This is a time of deep rupture, but also tremendous wisdom.
- The 20th Century was dominated by war or the fear of war.
- We are experiencing a breakdown of governance and the rule of law globally that has been dominating and surpassing for centuries.
- We are experiencing a revealing (revelation) of the many systems of colonization, white supremacy, racism, and the systematic abuse of other human beings.
- The Soul of Money Institute has been working in the realms of economy and ecology with the goal of guiding our human family back into remembering our connection to mother nature and in building sustainability.
- The masculine energy of economy and feminine energy of ecology need to work together in harmony and find a way to integrate and work together.
- We need both the innovation and the production of the masculine energy but we need that energy to be tempered with the nurturing and the flow of the feminine - such as the elements of fire and water.
- The pandemic is a portal into the change we need to reflect, reveal, regenerate, renew, recreate. This is a magical time where we invite the feminine back into our awareness.
- This is also a time to trust nature and witness the regenerative power of our environment and see it as proof of what’s possible.
- The Kichwa People use the word Pachamama which means the earth, the sky, the universe, and all time.
- Lynne had an awakening experience through a shamanic ceremony and a vision and communication that connected her to an indigenous tribe called the Achuar people.
- The Soul of Money and The Pachamama Alliance have both been an integral part of connecting to the wisdom of the indigenous people and bringing it to the modern world so that we can transform our ways.
- The Remarkable Women’s Journey is a program offered by The Soul of Money Institute through a six-month journey and part of that is traveling into the Amazon Rain Forest learning how they can be of service to the world in a bigger way.
- If you are a woman, your role is way more vital than you have known before. Your job at this time in history is to own that and tune into what is calling you forward and to do it with full permission and passion. You are wanted, needed, and you are important to the future of the planet, not as a burden, but as an honor.
- This time in our history is happening for us, not to us.
- The Soul of Money Institute and Lynne Twist
- The Pachamama Alliance – Bridging the Indigenous and Modern Worlds
- Book: The Soul of Money: Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Life: Lynne Twist
- Book: Silent Spring: Rachel Carson
- Book: The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know Is Possible (Sacred Activism): Charles Eisenstein
- Video: What if this is not the darkness of the tomb, but the darkness of the womb?’ Watch Valarie Kaur’s speech