Taq Kaur Bhandal - I'm with Periods
June 16th, 2021
56 mins 59 secs
About this Episode
Learning more about the wisdom of my menstrual cycle over the years has helped me so much.
It’s hard to believe that in this day and age, modern women are still in the dark about the incredible, miraculous rhythmic cycles of the feminine.
Understanding our cycles has so much to do with our creativity, spontaneity, energy, and fertility, while holding so many clues to our emotions, our access to healing, and clearing out that which no longer serves us.
I love Taq’s work and now that I’ve had the chance to get to know her more deeply, I’m so moved by how she facilitates this work, not only with other women but how she honors this work in her own life.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Tapping into our monthly cycle as weekly “seasons” helps us to know when to create, work and play, and when to rest and recover.
- The Sacred Womb and knowing our pelvic centers as energy centers.
- How colonization, patriarchy, and capitalism have played a part in keeping women from tapping into our agency and claiming our own sovereignty as divine feminine creators.
- Why “Self Care Down There” is such a wonderful gift for mothers and daughters.
- Understanding that every one of us is different and that there is not a “standard normal” for menstruation. Whatever your cycle is, is exactly the cycle for your body, and learning to trust that.
- How we are socialized to look at our menstrual cycles as an inconvenience instead of as access to incredible inherent wisdom.
- Why tapping into our “seasons” is the key to tapping into abundance and flow.
- Learn more about the “seasons” of our menstrual cycle as they relate to PCOS, Migraines, Heavy Bleeding, PMS, Menopause and more, and why it’s so important that we listen and trust the wisdom of our own bodies.
- Book: Self-Care Down There: An All Genders Guide to Vaginas, Periods, and Pelvic Health — @imwithperiods
- Free Gift
- The Cycles of Abundance Program
- Instagram: @imwithperiods | Taq Kaur (@imwithperiods)
- LinkedIn - Taqdir Kaur Bhandal
- A blog for spreading love of periods — @imwithperiods
- Jerilynn Prior Biography | The Centre for Menstrual Cycle and Ovulation Research
- The Centre for Menstrual Cycle and Ovulation Research |
- Fertility Awareness Mastry Charting Workbook
- Home | Fertility Friday
- Atlantic Women Writers Program — Mahwari Research Institute