Even the title of this episode makes me breathe easy.
I loved my conversation with Dain and gained so much insight and enjoyment from listening to him talk. He spoke about the power of non-judgment and why it is vital to our wellbeing to clear judgment from our energetic centers so that we can stop suppressing our true nature and live a life of allowance. In this episode, he teaches us to uncreate the realities that no longer serve us. That all of the projections, expectations, separations, and rejections placed on us by ourselves or by anybody else keep us from being as weird and different as we are. He encourages us to let that go and create something new by accessing our conscious awareness. I have no doubt you will gain deep awareness just by listening to this episode.
Meet Dr. Dain Heer:
Dr. Dain Heer is an internationally renowned author, speaker, and facilitator of consciousness and change. For over 20 years, he has been inviting people to embrace their true greatness—people from every culture, country, age, and social strata.
In his talks and workshops, he uses a unique set of tools and provides step-by-step energetic processes to get people out of the answers, conclusions, and judgments that are keeping them stuck in a cycle of no choice and no change – leading them into the moments of awe that have the power to change anything.
For Dain, judgment is the biggest killer on the planet, especially the judgment of ourselves. Based on his own life experience, he asks, “what if we could get out of the wrongness of ourselves and see every wrongness, the places where we judge ourselves the most, as a strength? What would be possible then?”
- One of the most seductive things in the world is when someone sees you with no judgment. And we keep looking for that from the outside world or hoping for it and very seldom receiving it. And yet we never looked to how can I be that person for myself?
- Symptoms of the trance of unworthiness, perfectionism, and self-loathing are all based on judgment.
- We live in a world where parents are taught that the right way to be a parent is to teach their kids to judge. The idea is to teach them to judge right from wrong and good from bad.
- We've gotten away from asking questions. When we were kids with such curiosity about the world, most of us were made to feel wrong for asking way too many questions.
- A definition for consciousness: “where everything and everyone exists, and no one and nothing is judged."
- Access Consciousness is available in over 183 countries, and they have about 700 facilitators worldwide.
- People are depressed, confused, overwhelmed, and don’t know how to ask the questions that get them started on their own journey. Teen Incidence of suicide is skyrocketing worldwide.
- Beginning to function from a state of allowance will ease the suffering of many, many people.
- People are either seekers: growth aware, or non-seeking: growth averse.
- Laughter truly is the best medicine.
- Website - Dr. Dain Heer
- Dr. Dain Heer's Blog | Access Conciousness
- The Clearing Statement | Access Consciousness
- Welcome to the Access Bars | Access Consciousness
- Facebook - Dr Dain Heer
- Instagram - Dain Heer (@dainheer)
- Twitter - Dain Heer *Official Account* (@dr_dainheer)
- YouTube - Dain Heer
- Pinterest - Dr. Dain Heer (dainheer)
- LinkedIn - Dr. Dain Heer
- How We Can Help Young Girls Stay Assertive
- The Revelation Project Episode 43: Simone Milasas and Brendon Watt: Relationship. Are you sure you want one?