In this episode of the Revelation Project podcast, Monica welcomes guest Libby to discuss the transformative journey of unbecoming and divesting from patriarchal conditioning. They explore the importance of storytelling, the limitations of societal roles for women, and the need to explore unconscious conditioning. The conversation delves into personal stories of loss, grief, and healing, as well as the impact of family lineage on self-discovery. They emphasize the power of group work and embodied experiences for unearthing hidden conditioning and connecting the dots. The episode also touches on the spell of celebrity culture, disordered eating, and the importance of consent and personal boundaries. Monica and Libby highlight the need to reclaim one's true self and break free from the trance of unworthiness imposed by patriarchy. They invite listeners to join them in this transformative journey of unbecoming and remember their innate worth and brilliance.
For more information, visit the website and remember to leave reviews and feedback.Support The Revelation Project
- The Revelation Project Episode 138: Libby Bunten - UNBECOMING & Healing the Sisterhood Wound
- Take The Cake: A Fat Girl’s Guide To Intelligently Divesting From Patriarchy | Ravishly — It’s important to be strategic and intentional when it comes to the people/ideas/entities with which you’re aligning. If your vision for your life doesn’t align with patriarchy’s vision then you owe it yourself to divest — and re-invest in you.
- UNBECOMING FALL 2023
- Enter the Giveaway! — The GIVEAWAY
- Instagram: Libby Bunten (@thelibbybunten)
- Website: Libby Bunten | Embodiment Coach for Women