I laughed through this whole episode. Kelsey Abbott is one of the most delightful and playful people I have met in a long time. In addition to being incredibly intelligent, Kelsey is so talented at communicating the impact of human design and how it can help us recalibrate our lives. I’m so excited to introduce you and know you’ll love her as much as I do.
Kelsey Abbott is an intuitive Human Design Reader, a Certified Professional Coach, Instigator of Joy, and the Find Your Awesome podcast host. She helps spiritual adventurers remember who they are and why they're here so they can experience more ease, joy, flow, magic, and miracles. Kelsey believes that the universe wants us to be sparkly AF and that joy is our natural state. When Kelsey isn't playing in her business, she's bringing curiosity, play, and joy to triathlon, a sport she races as an elite amateur.
- Kelsey became a certified coach in 2014 and started the “Find your Awesome podcast” in 2017. She was initially very skeptical about Human Design until she began to look into it. How it described her own profile resonated deeply with her soul, so she kept going down the rabbit hole until getting certified.
- Kelsey is a 4/6 Manifesting Generator. Right Angle Cross: Penetration. She graduated college with a psychology degree, went on to get a graduate degree in marine mammal science, and studied marine mammals and conservation. She then moved from that career to be a science writer, taking scientific papers and making them accessible, fun, and funny for regular people. On the side, she was coaching, swimming, coaching triathletes, personal training, and then morphed all of this into professional coaching and Human Design.
- Human Design is like your blueprint for Earth School, and there are 5 types: Manifestor, Manifesting Generator, Generator, Projector, Reflector.
- Kelsey refers to "Reflector" types as "Disco Balls of Awesomeness." Reflectors, who are only 1% of the population, reflect and amplify the energy of others.
- If you have an open center, you will feel and amplify the energy of others in that center. If you have a defined center, you have your own energy in that center.
- Alexander the Great was a Manifestor. Manifestors are here to make things happen. Manifestors are super, super powerful. They have the biggest aura, the biggest energy of any energy type, which means that a Manifestor cannot sneak into a room. You feel it when a Manifestor comes into the room.
- Generator types are the only ones that have an endless reservoir of energy coming from the sacral center.
- We silly humans often think that we're on a planet covered with almost 8 billion different people, but really we are on a planet with one human shattered into 8 billion separate pieces, and those different pieces need to own and share their gifts, our gifts. When when we do, we all fit together like puzzle pieces, and then we rise. We are meant to rise together. And we need each other to rise.
- Kelsey Abbott | Human Design Reader + Certified Professional Coach
- Get your Chart! - What is Human Design? — Kelsey Abbott | Human Design Reader + Certified Professional Coach
- Podcast: Find Your Awesome — Kelsey Abbott | Human Design Reader + Certified Professional Coach
- Episode 65: Robin Winn - Born By Design
- Ep. 113 Human Design: The Ultimate Permission to be You with Kelsey Abbott — Seek The Joy Podcast
- YouTube - Kelsey Abbott
- YouTube - Inspiration Station with Kelsey & Tina
- Simplify, Simplify
- @kelseyabbottcpc | Linktree